Indigo Music Company was found in 1995.
At present it keeps one of the leading positions in the Ukrainian Market. The Company's activity is directly related to introducing advanced sound and light, including musical instruments and professional equipment. In practice it can easily be exemplified by providing complex solutions to customers while designing and fulfilling projects for Concert Halls, Clubs, Cinema Theatres, HI-FI Centers, multimedia objects, TV- broadcast and production studious, telecommunication sites.
Nowadays, when professional equipment and technologies get much more complicated, it is important for the client to get a complex solution ready to use and to address the company, which can offer:
- competent solutions at the design stage;
- "on-the-fly" equipment delivery;
- flexible and competitive prices;
- high quality mounting and installation performance;
- service personnel training;
- warranty and post warranty servicing, as well as current repairs and maintenance works.
Indigo Music Company Ltd. is ready to meet all these requirements. Probably, this is the main point of the company - to have enough power and skills to become a complex solution provider for the client.
Indigo Music is under constant evolution, while spreading its activity step by step over new market sectors relatively close to the dedication of the Company.
A short Company's biography impresses with its dynamics :
- 1995 - the Company's birthday. The first retail store is opened. Indigo staff consists of 4 persons.
- 1996 - Indigo Music Company obtains an official distributor status from a well-known German company Konig & Meyer, a manufacturer of the world best known musical stands and accessories. During that period the second retail store is opened, the project department is created with an aim to develop and perform complex sound projects. Indigo family comprises 8 persons already.
- 1997 - Indigo Music becomes an official distributor for such companies as CORDIAL, D'addario, Evans, Jim Dunlop, Hal Leonard, Jamey Aebersold, Yamaha, Fender, Samick. Many famous Ukrainian and Russian musicians become its permanent partners: "Mashina Vremeni", "Liga Bluza", "Dozhd'", Konstantin Meladze and other celebrated performers. The Company's dealers' net goes on growing rapidly. Indigo is treated as one of the biggest Ukrainian music companies. The employees make 12 members.
- 1998 - Indigo Music gets an official distributor status from RICO, Weltmeister, Seidel, Rohema, Lefima, Pirastro, Master Blaster, Chinalight and Buffet. The third musical store is opened. The Company enters new more markets: cinema industry and broadcasting. A lot of broadcasting stations in Dniepropetrovsk and many other cities of Ukraine become Indigo Music clients. The Company already consists of 14 people.
- 1999 - It becomes an official distributor for the world known leading companies in the field of audio & sound - Sennheiser Electronic and Neumann. New directions are launched in the Company's business activities: Hi-Fi, Multimedia, Audiology, telecommunication systems. "50" is the quantity of regional dealers for Indigo Music. The Company already embodies 17 persons.
- 2000 - This is the year of the incredible break-through. The Company keeps on developing its activities in Public Address, Congress Systems and Simultaneous Interpretation Systems. The main customers are: banks, stadiums, supermarkets, hotels and other big enterprises of Ukraine, Moldavia and Russia. Indigo starts contract partnerships with engineers, designers and architects while performing projects. A process of development spreads over some other market segments, such as HI-FI, for example, which logically results in opening a HI-FI salon. It starts with Home Cinema Systems and Multi-Room concepts. As a distributor Indigo acquires such brands, as PHILIPS CSI, Interkom, Televic, Adam Hall, Palmer and SKB. The Company staff makes 19 members.
- 2001 - The year is bright with activities in the sphere of Cinema industry and Night Clubs sound installations. And of course the Company is in a vanguard of supplying new solutions and fulfilling complex projects. Indigo Music becomes an official distributor for ELECTRO-VOICE (Cinema), TELEX, SIEL, ALDENA, SOUNDSOFT, TASCAM, TEAC. A new name appears in the field of musical instrument manufacturers - APOLLO (moderately priced guitars of a good quality). In the field of P.A. systems Indigo Music becomes an official distributor for D.A.S. AUDIO, Spain, which confidently occupies one of the first positions among sound equipment and Spare Parts manufacturers. The Indigo family already consists of 20 persons.
2002 - The year of big projects, great victories and new solutions. Indigo Music becomes an authorized distributor for AXEL TECHNOLOGY, the company which produces TV & broadcasting equipment. At the end of the year Indigo Music gets a new acquisition - an official distributor status for ROBE, a giant lighting equipment manufacturer. 23 members make up the staff.
- 2003 - distribution for SEKAKU Corporation is an important step for the beginning of the year. SEKAKU Corporation incorporates two brands - Alto and Show: Public Address, MI and many other products presenting some other market segments.
We are always on edge of innovations and fresh ideas.
We are young and ambitious.